Insulated Wall Systems: ProGUARD®
ProGUARD®* wall panels consist of a lightweight, impact-resistant concrete sheet laminated to a continuous layer of rigid insulation – providing a wall system that installs faster than conventional building techniques.
ProGUARD® Insulated Sheathing Panels also provide superior thermal protection with shiplapped edges that eliminate thermal breaks. All joints are sealed with acrylic waterproofing and fiberglass mesh, providing an airtight seal.
- No additional moisture wrap required
- Cuts with carbide-tipped circular saw
- No "itchy" fiberglass particles on workers
- Can be exposed to weather prior to applying finish coating
- Ready to receive finishes the same day of installation
- R-7.5 or R-10 available as standard items
- Synthetic stucco, stone, brick and other siding products can be directly applied to the ProGUARD® cement board exterior
- Approved finish manufacturers: Senergy, Finestone, Master Wall, TEC
- 3- to 10-year warranties available
- Installs easily and quickly — panels weigh approximately 48 lbs. each
- Shiplapped edges prevent thermal breaks on studs
- Insulation is on the outside of the steel studs, eliminating thermal shorts
*The ProGUARD® Concrete Insulated Sheathing Panel System consists of Util-A-Crete® from Fin Pan, Inc., and rigid extruded polystyrene insulating foam from the Dow® Chemical Company.